Monday, 19 September 2011

Awesome God


Many  teenagers  today live a life without knowing their purpose.  A life full of mischief, procrastination, idolization and wrong priority. And worst is they do not know who is God.
In my 17 years of living, I’m so thankful that my family helps me to know more about Christ that made me a better person. He is my Savior and my best friend. He is also the best father, even my biological father is the best, and God is truly the most wonderful Father. I am so blessed that giving His life for me and for all the sinners was truly an everlasting love. He is also the best among my friends.  He never leaves me since I was born until now. Many people forgot me already but God don’t. He doesn’t have busy schedules, He always have time to listen in my confessions, wishes, and desires. That is why I know He is the best. Because of Him, I have my purpose in life. Though there are times that temptations and struggles comes to me and to my family, we can actually resolve it. I am also grateful that my Savior pours me with so many blessings. Not only to material things but also pouring love that comes from my family and friends.
I always thank God for everything, giving me some circumstances that made me stronger and showering me with an everlasting love are the best thing I ever had. To God be the Glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment